Terms and conditions
By submitting a Membership, Seminar Booking or Product Order online, you are accepting the Terms and Conditions of Fight Academy Ireland’s website.
- The Contract between Fight Academy Ireland and you
- Fight Academy Ireland must receive full payment of the whole of the price of goods before your order can be accepted, and the contract formed. Once payment has been received Fight Academy Ireland will confirm that your order or Direct Debit has been received by sending an email to you at the email address you provide in your registration form. If submitting Membership, your Direct Debit confirmation will be submitted from Go Cardless. The booking email will include your name, the order number, and the total price. Fight Academy Ireland’s acceptance of your Membership or Bookings brings into existence a legally binding contract between us on these terms. Any term sought to be imposed by you in your order will not form part of the contract.
- Fight Academy Ireland is entitled to withdraw from any contract in the case of obvious errors or inaccuracies regarding the goods appearing on our website.
- The price of any Products will be as quoted on our site or by Consultation Team from time to time, except in cases of obvious error.
- Unless otherwise agreed by the Fight Academy Ireland in writing, the price for the Goods only shall be the price set out in the Company’s website on the date of order.
- The acknowledgement of order will state whether VAT is payable or not and, if so, whether the price is inclusive or exclusive of VAT.
- Withdrawal by You From The Contract
If you are an individual and are not purchasing a Membership or Goods on behalf of a business, there are certain circumstances in which you may withdraw from the contract, and these are set out here. This right to withdraw does not apply to business buyers.
- Membership – You may withdraw from your Membership at any time. You do not need to give Fight Academy Ireland any reason for withdrawing your order nor will you have to pay any penalty. All Memberships are deducted accordingly for the 30 days prior to your written cancellation.
Personal Sessions – You may withdraw from your appointment 24 hours beforehand. You do not need to give Fight Academy Ireland any reason for this.
Seminars – are non-refundable unless, if a situation occurs where you are medically unable to attend the retreat, we ask for a copy of a GP medical letter stating as such. We require a copy of this 48 hours before Seminar Date commences.
- Once you have notified Fight Academy Ireland that you are withdrawing your Membership or Goods Order, any sum debited to Fight Academy Ireland will be re-credited (if applicable) to your account as soon as possible and in any event, within 30 days of your booking normally 5-10 working days from the secured Merchant Terminals, PayPal or Stripe.
- If you attend any courses with Fight Academy Ireland and circumstance arise were you have to pull out from Membership Fight Academy Ireland will freeze all Direct Debits return until you give us written permission to reactivate your account.
Withdrawal By Us From The Contract
Fight Academy Ireland may cancel, postpone Classes, Personal Session and Seminars at any given time. Written communication will be given 24 -48 hours prior to start date. For classes, written communication will be given 2-4 hours prior to start date and time.
Upon written communication, Fight Academy Ireland will offer a full refund OR hold onto any monies paid should you decide you take part at later date to any Seminars.
- If there is a monetary difference where the value is less than previously paid, it will be re-credited to your account as soon as possible and in any event, within 30 days of your booking normally 5-10 working days from the secured Merchant Terminals, PayPal or Stripe.
- If there is a monetary difference were the value is more than previously paid, you will need to settle the difference before the start date and time or course, classes or workshop.
- Delivery of Goods to You
- Fight Academy Ireland will deliver Gift Vouchers and On Demand Cards ordered by you to the address you give SBG Belfast for delivery at the time you make your order.
- For dispatch, allow up to 3 working days and in any event within 30 days of despatch of the order. All gift vouchers and loyalty cards will be shipped by Royal Mail 2nd class post.
Fight Academy Ireland operate a complaint handling procedure which is used to try to resolve disputes when they first arise. If you have a complaint, please contact us at the following address: email@example.com
- Governing Law
The contract between us shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with UK English law, and the UK courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.
- Entire Agreement
These terms and conditions, together with the current Fight Academy Ireland Website prices, delivery details and Fight Academy Ireland contact details, set out the whole of our agreement relating to the supply of the goods to you by Fight Academy Ireland. These terms and conditions cannot be varied except in writing signed by a director of Fight Academy Ireland.
- Data Protection
Your personal details will be held and/or transferred in strict accordance with the applicable data protection laws. Your personal details will not be disclosed to any other company and will only be used to keep you updated with our products. You may, however, instruct “us” the Company not to use your details for direct marketing purposes.
In these terms and conditions:
‘Working day’ means every day of a calendar year apart from weekends and statutory and public holidays.
‘us’ means Fight Academy Ireland and you together; and
‘you’ and ‘your’ means the person ordering goods under these terms and condition.